Mittwoch, 25. November 2015

NANOWRIMO 2015 Update #2

Hi lovely readers!

As of today we are in week 4 of National Novel Writing Month. My word count is currently at 21.677. It should be at 40.000. You probably can guess that I haven't done a lot of writing last week. I am trying to catch up a little, but it looks like I won't win Nano this year. 30k words in one week...doable but I know me, so let's just adjust the personal word count goal a little.
I am still 100% behind my story idea, even if it started to take turns and directions I didn't expect. For a first draft that is pretty normal...I checked with other authors ;).
The thing that let me fall behind the most last week, besides my omnipresent lack of motivation was using Book Expo Vienna and ComicCon Vienna as an excuse not to write.
So this week, I really want to start writing every day again. Even if it's just 100 words. If I can keep that up I will eventually have a first draft in my hands at least in the next couple months. That's not bad, and the real work just continues afterwards, editing, asking if the plot really makes sense, changing things. Although December will most likely not be my revision month, I am excited to see how far I can get until next Monday. Maybe I will even surprise myself.
So if you like, you can add me on Snapchat (thelifeofkatha) because I am now going to update my word count daily again ;).
Or you can just watch my Vlog videos on Youtbe:


Either way, if you are doing Nanowrimo this year, or attempted previously, I would love to hear from you guys. How are you doing?

Hopefully better than me ;)...
Katharina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen