Freitag, 20. November 2015

Fall Book Haul


Hi guys!

So, I don't know if you saw this, but I uploaded my giant Fall Book Haul video on Youtube a couple of days ago. 
Over the months of September/October/November I accumulated a lot of books, and yes I know November isn't over yet, but until Christmas I am on sort of a book buying ban to avoid getting doubles, because what more joy can it bring than to find a lot of books you really wished for under the Christmastree - getting festive already just while thinking about it...jingle bells, jingle bells,...ok enough, not yet, I know guys! My birthday is in October so I received a good junk of books as presents from my loved ones.
If I am not mistaken, I am talking about 17 books and 2 comic trades. Insane! I know! But there is just so much excitement in opening a new book, and smelling it for the first time - ok I get weird again, but yes I do smell my books. 
As much as I love watching Book Hauls from other Booktubers I also really loved to film this for you, to share with you all of the wonderful reads that are now in my home, just waiting for me.
Also featured in the video: some hyped new releases that hopefully won't disappoint.
As my blogging journey moves forward, I will review every book, once I have read it here on my site, to share, recommend and talk with you about it, or even discuss because please do share if you read any of the books and have a completely other opinion!
So if you are now super curious and want to know which books I got this Fall check out my video :)!


See ya next time!
Katharina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen