Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2015

Christmas Struggles + Merrybookmas

Hi guys!

Sorry for being away the last two weeks. The Christmas crazyness just catched up with me.
As I am helping Santa and the Christkind (yes I do believe in both) with presents and buying a tree as well as prep everything and baking cookies like a mad woman, I also attended traditional get-togethers for some Glühwein.
All of the above and the fact that I am participating in #Merrybookmas on Youtube this year (which you can find below ;)) got me pretty stressed out these last couple days and weeks.
Fun fact, I am not even doing as good with the daily videos for #Merrybookmas as I hoped.
This is just a quick post to tell you that I haven't forgotten about you lovely people who read my blog :). There is new content coming very very very soon. I promise you that!
And for now I hope you all enjoy the holidays and have a great time. Don't let the crazyness get to you ;)



Katharina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen