Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2015

Bookish Christmas Gift Guide

HOHOHO and Merry Christmas - almost ;)!


For all of you who were thinking about gifting a book this year, I wanted to share my personal picks.

I am pretty sure you will find something for everyone, just browse through the inspiration here. 
With two and a half weeks more to go, there is still enough time for buying a bookish gift. 

For the Classics Reader:

For the Bestseller List Reader:

For the Crime/Thriller Reader:

For Children:

For Young Adult:

For the Person who has it all / Coffetablebooks:
Map: Assembling the World in an Image
Secret Garden : An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book


I hope you will find something, happy holidays and see you soon with another post,

Katharina



* I am a book depository affiliate, so if you buy books with free shipping worldwide by using this link http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=thelifeofkatha I will get a small commission and you are helping creating new content :). Disclaimer: I, myself, shop most of my books on bookdepository ;).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen