Sonntag, 2. August 2015

BookTubeAThon 2015

It's Booktubeathon time people! 
August 3rd to August 9th, wherever you are wenn the clock strikes midnight it's time to get reading.
Ariel Bissett created the BookTubeAThon Youtube Page where you can find all of the information - Link: BookTubeAThon and is also hosting this years booktubeathon with some others again. This years challenges look like so much fun.

I chose the following books for my tbr:


1// Read a book with blue on the cover - The Young Elite's by Marie Lu
2// Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name - Man's 
      Search For Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
3// Read someone else's favourite book - Paper Towns by John Green
4// Read the last book you acquired - The Assasin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
5// Finish a book without letting go of it - Percy Jackson And The Battle Of The Labyrinth
      by Rick Riordan
6// Read a book you really want to read - The Wrath And The Dawn by Renee Adieh
7// Read seven books - Simon VS. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli


It was quite hard for me to come up with this tbr, but I already started The Young Elite's a while ago so I do have a head start there, and the same can be said for Percy Jackson, which I am listening to on audible and I have 5 hours and 34 minutes to go for that one, and I will power through it :). 
Finding an author who's last name starts with an F, well that was a challenge, but I was happy when I found that one on the shelf, and bonus effect I am finally reading a very famous book of a fellow austrian!
The last book I acquired should hopefully come in the mail this week or else I will switch to another one, but in any case this is a very ambitious tbr, so let's see how many books I will manage to read.

I am not entirely sure if I am going to post updates on the blog, definitely on instagram, but I will post a BookTubeAThon Wrap Up and let you know how many books/pages I read during this week.

I'm so excited! :D
Happy reading!

PS: I know I am behind on posting regularly but I wanted you to know I now have some posts already nearly finished and I will try to have a posting schedule, which will have to posts a week for the start :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen